1 – 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
½ c. sour cream
2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ tsp. dried oregano
½ tsp. dried parsley
½ tsp. dried basil
1 c. pizza sauce
Pizza toppings (I just used pepperoni and cut each slice into fourths)
Dippers of choice (pretzels, crackers, bread, tortilla chips)
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ½ of cheddar cheese, ½ of mozzarella cheese.
- Add in oregano, parsley, and basil.
- Mix until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Spread in bottom of a pie pan, then top with 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- On top of sauce, add remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and a pinch of parsley.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and bubbly.
- Serve with dippers of your choice.