I made this a couple weeks ago for a family gathering at my father-in-laws. Even though everyone except Rick said that they didn’t like key lime pie, I made everyone try it. I even had my 4 and 5 year old nephews try a piece. Everyone loved it. So you should definitely try it! It’s on page 148 in the Cable Family Cookbook
Florida Key Lime Pie
1 (9-in.) prepared graham cracker crust
2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
2 (14-oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
¾ c. Key lime juice
1 tsp. grated lime zest
¼ tsp. salt
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest, and salt. Whip until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
- Before serving, cover pie with whipped topping.